Ventura County Guest Dock Information
Daily rate: $1.55 per foot
(minimum fee $38.50)
Greater than 10 days rate: $1.80 per foot
(Harbormaster’s approval with insurance)
A keycard will be issued to all guest dock occupants. A $27 fee is required.
Rules and Regulations
- No reservations are taken for dock space.
- All fees are due in advance.
- Check-out time is Noon.
- Unauthorized or overdue vessels are subject to impound.
- Operator must provide valid / current certificate of vessel numbers.
- Maximum stay is 10 days. Additional days may be authorized by the Harbormaster.
Extended Stay Requirements:
1) A letter addressed to the Harbormaster requesting an additional stay and
2) Insurance naming the County of Ventura "as additionally insured" and minimum liability coverage in the amount of $100,000.
Slip assignments will only be issued to those vessels that appear at the Harbormaster Dock or on trailer and are in seaworthy condition.
- Fenders must be used at all times.
- All pets must be leashed at all times.
- Keep your vessel’s dock area free of all debris and obstructions.
- Shore power cords: Minimum 12-gauge wire.
Parking fees when not in guest slip:
Day use: $13.00
Overnight occupied: $60.00
For more information, please call the Ventura County Harbor Patrol at (805) 973-5959.